DomainPCview is a tool for all system administrators and power users, who want a quick overview of all servers and clients in their domain.
This utility queries the whole Active Directory and lists useful information such as Operation System, OS Version, Service Pack, Description, Distinguished Name (dn) and more. Disabled PCs are marked red. The list can be filtered and sorted to quickly find what you need.
A click on the computer name opens the UNC-path where you can explore the available file shares.
Open a remote computer management console by clicking the computer icon next to the name.
Use any text-editor to customize the view to your needs by adding additional LDAP-attributes in the source code (line 260-270).
- added: possibility to add any LDAP-attribute
- added: filter that instantly shows results
- added: distinguished name attribute
- removed: OU-view
- removed: Ping functionality
- fixed: performance improvement
- fixed: many bugs
- fixed domain detection for Windows 7
- Initial release
Windows XP or later