DomainUserView is an extremely useful tool for all IT-administrators and power users, who want an overview of all users and contacts in the domain.
This utility queries the Active Directory for users and contacts. It lists them along with a lot of information in an interactive table.
Locked and disabled users can be filtered and are displayed in different colors to quickly identify them. Locked users can easily be unlocked if you have the rights.
You can fully customize the view for your individual needs by adding or removing LDAP-attributes that you use in your AD.
The whole table can be exported as HTML- or CSV-file and viewed for example with MS Excel or Open Office.
Attention: Internet Explorer might get to its limit when loading too many attributes in large environments (1500+ Users) or when loading large images from AD.
Try to limit the attributes loaded to increase the experience.
- fixed: disabled user detection
- added: possibility to add any LDAP-attribute
- added: menu option to show or hide attributes
- added: filter that instantly shows results
- added: ini-file to save settings
- removed: Domain Admin icon
- fixed: performance improvement
- fixed: many bugs
- fixed domain detection for Windows 7
- added print button
- added "jump to top" button
- added contacts view
- added filtering checkboxes
- added HTML export
- fixed unlocking of users in OUs
- fixed export dialog to work with Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- fixed csv export
- improved sorting
- visual improvements
- other minor fixes
- all OUs are searched for users
- OU Column added
- Columns can be hidden
- Error fixed when users are member of many groups
- Fixed an error that could occur when starting
- Fixed arrow icon
- initial release
- If an OU contains a lot of data (e.g. users with photos), the application will show the alert message: "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly"
- Window might get "Not Responding" during loading process
- The default group "Domain Users" is not shown
Windows XP or later